We love a good pun – and at Halloween we simply couldn’t resist. Cheesy puns aside, here are five great reasons to choose United Gas & Power to supply your business energy.
Freezeon 1: No skeleton staff here
As energy prices rise, and many suppliers seek ways to remain profitable, it’s important to find a company that hasn’t cut down on the number of staff to maintain margins. The trend to reduce the number of support people or to outsource customer services overseas has a direct impact on the level of care you can expect to experience from your energy supplier.
Whilst we understand the need to be cautious about escalating costs, we’ve prioritised growing our back-office functions in order to maintain a consistent level of excellent customer care. Our operational team, based in Yorkshire, is a great source of pride for us, boasting industry leading stats such as:
- 94% of issues/calls resolved within the first phone call
- An average 99.9% query resolution within SLA (3 days)
Freezeon 2: We won’t bury you in red tape
We often come across businesses that are concerned about switching energy suppliers for many reasons, including the perception that the process of switching is laborious and complicated. For this reason, organisations often overlook and miss out on considerable savings.
However, switching suppliers isn’t as difficult as you might think and at UGP, you’ll work with an experienced dedicated Account Manager who will take on the entire end-to-end process for you – a truly hassle-free solution.
Freezeon 3: No tricks, just treats
From easy-to-read gas and electricity bills, to fully flexible solutions, we keep things as simple and transparent as we possibly can for our customers. There are no hidden charges or standing costs on some of our products, we’ll speak to you in the language of your world, not in the jargon of ours.
What’s more, as a customer of UGP, you’ll be helping us to treat our planet. We supply 100% renewable electricity, and we abide by an operational environmental pledge to reduce waste & emissions, working in an environmentally sustainable way wherever possible.
Freezeon 4: No “boos” here
Customer experience lies at the heart of UGP’s business and approach. Our brand is built on the understanding that our reputation relies on delivering an unrivalled level of customer care and we prioritise the customer experience in everything we do.
To us, customer service is not just a department, it’s an attitude. Because of this, we’ve collected hundreds of great customer reviews and have a 5* Excellent Trust Pilot score.
Freezeon 5: It’s in our blood
We are a values-based organisation and these values run through the heart of our business and approach.
We strongly believe that a set of company values is meaningless unless they underpin the customer experience, and as such, we developed The UGP Pledge: a set of values-based promises we make to our customers (and stick to!):
We promise you, our customer:
- to act according to our company values; we recognise that we have a responsibility to act ethically at all times;
- to work with you and for you; at all times focused on your needs above our own;
- to truly listen and ask more questions; we understand that we can’t advise you before we understand you, your business and your objectives;
- to be straight talking; we’ll talk to you honestly and openly in your language and not in the jargon of our world;
- to make things easy for you; we’ll put in the hard work so that you can focus on your job;
- to be in this for the long term; we value the relationships we have with our customers and work hard to deliver a superb experience that fosters long-term relationships.
If all this sounds like a company you’d like to work with, then we’d be delighted to hear from you. Call our experienced advisors direct on 0844 318 0044.
If the broom fits, fly it!
Happy Halloween from United Gas & Power