TPI Renewals Account Manager
As one of the fastest growing and highest rated commercial energy suppliers in the UK, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and organised TPI Renewals Account Manager, based at our state-of-the-art offices in Guiseley, Leeds.
You will be operating within the highly competitive SME sector; the focus of the role is to manage the TPI Renewals, working alongside TPI Account Managers to ensuring value is generated through proactive pipeline management and identifying of additional opportunity. Working towards retention targets you will be expected to drive improvements in the Channel’s renewal rate and ensure
Reporting to the Head of TPI Sales and working within a team to effectively drive quality and service. Ensuring that TPI’s and customers are provided with a high level of service at all times.
At UGP we aim to attract people from diverse backgrounds to build on our inclusive culture. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, race, gender, religion or beliefs, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- Deliver personal and team sales targets.
- Negotiate gas and electricity supply contracts.
- Manage and Develop new and existing TPI partnerships to increase new business revenue through the channel. Including managing engagement through telephone and face to face meetings.
- Managing a renewal portfolio to maximising retention and revenue.
- Working with the Head of TPI Sales develop and implement the Channel’s Retention Strategy.
- Work alongside the TPI Team to identify opportunities to improve retention rates within the Channel.
- Monitor Losses to identify opportunities to retain customers.
- Manage COTs involving TPI Channel Customers.
- Monitor TPI Channel’s Auto Renewals and manage partner engagement where necessary.
- Proactively develop and improve propositions with TPIs, identifying additional areas of added value business for both parties.
- Production of bespoke sales quotations and tenders for TPI’s and processing of all sales contracts.
- Achieve excellence through delivery of market leading customer service.
- Supporting back office functions in providing aftersales support and customer care.
- Monitor/Report on competitor/TPI activity.
- Understand and manage TPI portfolio performance – Live rate, consumption, debt, etc.
- Manage sales relationship plans and provide detailed weekly and monthly reporting.
- Ensure that all contractual paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage high workloads and balance priorities.
- Ambitious character with a drive to achieve target.
- Excellent communicator and expert negotiator.
- Excellent numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Previous experience in B2B sales or Account Management role.
- Proven ability to manage long term relationships.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working within a TPI framework is essential.
- Understanding of the Gas & Power SME Markets is desirable but not essential.
Join the Team
- Fast-growing, innovative employer.
- Fully supportive management wanting to grow people’s careers.
- Full induction and ongoing coaching & training provided.
- A great working environment with a real team spirit.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- Competitive basic salary and benefits package.
- Mon to Fri 9am till 5pm.